Thursday, June 20, 2013

Simon Says Stamp Haul

Hey everyone hope your having a fabulous week.

I received another package I have been waiting for and I am in love with everything.  I confess I am a Paper Smooches addict.  I will not be happy until I have collected all of their stamps and dies.  So I got my three animal stamp sets, Chilly Chums, My Peeps & Woofers and Tweeters and of course a couple of dies to go with.  Then I have been eyeballing the pretty phrases set for awhile so had to have it.

I really wanted to try out some of the neon hero arts inks so I am excited to try those and some Doodlebug twine and washi tape, that of course we can not do without.  I also finally got my hands on the full card hexagons from Simon Says Stamp I am in love with it.  So that is pretty much my haul for today.

Can not wait to start creating.

Happy Crafting.



1 comment:

  1. SUPER jealous! I want crafty mail like this! LOVE those stamps and dies!! I am also a HUGE PS fan-- I still have a huge list of stamps that I want! Can't wait until my birthday:) I also need to get some of that neon ink! It's on my wishlist too!

    ReplyDelete