Sunday, July 7, 2013

Patriotic Birthday Card, YW handouts

Hi everyone!
Well I have been slacking on posting because of the holiday.  Since it is my husbands birthday on the 5th I decided to do a card that was patriotic.  We decided to move to Utah after attending a 4th of July celebration and watching the fireworks.  I wanted to depict this in my card.  



I used the great stamp set from Simon Says Stamp that came with my monthly card kit.  Awesome!!!!  The little houses are from CTMH called neighbor.  It turned out so sparkly it just reminded me of the fireworks we watch every year.


Next we have another YW's Camp to prepare for.  Mckenzie's secret sister loves horses this time so we used the cute horse from Silhouette and put him on the outside of all of her bags with a cute note Mckenzie wrote to her secret sister.



Then for this one,  I cut out a purse on my Cameo and she put candy inside and we attached the tag.  They turned out so cute.  I think her secret sister will be excited to receive her goodies each day.



So have a wonderful week.  I am starting my Online Card Class tomorrow with Kristina Werner and Jennifer McGuire and other very talented guest designers and I am so excited.  I will post some fun projects from class I am sure.  
Happy Creating.

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday to your husband! I hope he enjoyed his special day-- I'm sure he loved his card! What a fun design! Psalm 118:24

    I'm sure Mckenzie's Secret Sister will love this little tag and purse gift! SO fun!!! Enjoy your online card class!!!

    ReplyDelete