Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Online card class - Stretch you dies

Oh my goodness it has been forever.  I have been doing lots of things crafty wise but I haven't been uploading all of the photos.  I can't figure out why my iPhone isn't auto sending everything to my computer.
So since I started another fabulous class with Kristina Werner and Jennifer McGuire I figured now was as good as any to get to posting.


Ok so my first card was inspired by a card Kristina did with leaves.  I loved her card but I need Birthday cards bad so I used some distress inks and made a background and then cut out a bunch of balloons.  The technique was fairly easy and so fun to do.  You have to take the class and see the fabulous cards she made.



This was sooooo much fun to make.  Jennifer McGuire is the queen of techniques. I almost always try her techniques out and this one was no exception.  I had these three little guys I colored with copics in the online card class for copics.  I hadn't done anything with them so I decided today was the day.  I just love these little guys.



You open the card and it reveals all the cute little critters.  Super easy and so much fun I will probably do several of these.  Jennifer did one with a heart and the Mama Elephant stamp set Photo Bomb that I am in love with.  


The class is so much fun I am trying to do a card with each card they demo.
Lots of fun.  




5 comments:

  1. Oh both cards are so cute! Love the group of critters on your 2nd card and it is clever using balloons for the first card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both cards! The cute critters are so fun and bright and I love how you arranged them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Cecilie for stopping by appreciate your comment.
    @Cecilie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morag, Thanks so much I had tons of fun with these.
    @Morag

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both of the cards! The little critters in the second one are so cute!
    MarjR

    ReplyDelete