Monday, June 17, 2013

Hi All,
I wanted to show a couple of things that I have been working on.  I love blog hopping and have been to many, wonderful designers blogs.  I have a great time looking over their creations and getting new ideas.

My first little example is Princess Rose from Saturated Canary.  I have said before how much I love the digi stamps from this store.  They are so fun and girlie and just a blast to color.

I colored her with my copics and was practicing with hair and face colors.  I just loved how she turned out.  Of course at the end I added my favorite glitter spritz to just make her sparkle (As every princess should).   So after I colored it I mounted it on Soleil 6x6 paper and embossed the sentiment from Simon Says Stamp in silver, and Viola.


So there you go.  Hope you like it.  


1 comment: