Thursday, June 27, 2013

Blah! & I Love Paper Smooches.

I have spent the last week or so organizing in my craft room so I haven't created anything new.  Now that I am done I am feeling a bit under the weather.  I have to thank my sister for the lovely bug she passed on to me.  Anyway, hopefully I will be feeling better soon.

I was looking over my favorite web sites and wanted to let everyone know that Paper Smooches one of my favorite stamp stores is having a blog hop you need to check out.  They are releasing several new stamps sets and dies.  Of course a must have for me.

I also wanted to shout out to Kim Hughes Paper Smooches owner.  Her customer service goes above and beyond.  She is so great and I know I will receive the best service and quality when ordering and using Paper Smooches products.   Also my orders arrive quickly and packaged up so adorable.  Thanks Kim for the emails, I really appreciated your help.   I need a badge that says I love Paper Smooches Everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment