Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Productive day with my sister!!!

Hi all,
Had a very productive day today.  I was hanging out with my sister and made several cards to share with you.  So this first one is for my niece.  She is obsessed with Superman and with the movie coming out this week I wanted her birthday card to be none other than her fav hero.  I have this paper that is all super hero's so it worked out perfect.



Next is another birthday card, this one is for my brother.  He has two fabulous dogs so they were the inspiration for this card.   Loved how this one turned out.



Hey Chickie was inspired by Lori Turner a designer I like to follow.  The adorable birdie is from one of my favorite stamp sets from Paper Smooches call Chubby Chums.  I love this set!!!

  

This next card was just fun to make.  I got several Hero Arts daubers in the mail and I wanted to play with them and this is what happened.  I white embossed the circles and then put the colors on my craft sheet and smooshed the card around in the colors.  I love the way the colors blended together.  I am going to try this with some other colors.  I also shimmer spritz it after it was all done.  



So this last card for the day I put together for fun too.  I had colored the little clown from Saturated Canary early in the month and wanted to make her a card.  It is so fun and sparkly.  Once I finished putting it all together I spritz the whole card with my shimmer spritz from Imagine Crafts.  You can't see it in the picture but it is so fun.   I am in love with the shimmer spritz.



I hope you like the cards.  Let me know if you have used the shimmer spritz and how you used it.  I would love to hear other ways to use this cool product.  
Thanks for stopping by.  Till next time.  Happy Crafting.  



No comments:

Post a Comment