Monday, July 1, 2013

Sweet 16 Twins

Hi All,
Hope you are having a great weekend.  It has been so hot.  Positive side, it is way to hot to go outside so I have an excuse to stay in my craft room and play.  :o)

So I have two cards to share today.  My kids friends who are twins had there 16 birthday so I got to work making cards for them.

So my first one is inspired by Monsters Inc.  All of the girls went and saw it, so my daughter wanted me to use my monsters image.  Problem there is four girls and only three in the image.  So I used my monsters stamp from Alley Way and added the monster on the end.  I worked out and they loved the furry monsters.   I used Sentiment Sampler and Slang Gang from (of course) Paper Smooches.  Have I said I love Paper Smooches lately?




Then my son came along and said Eric loved Captain America.  So I decided to make him a shield.  I used my circle dies and cut out the layers and my CTMH stamp Just Be You star fit perfectly in the center.  I also used Hand Written Notes from Avery Elle.  Loved how it turned out!!!



Still feeling sick so I am hoping to make some more fun things soon.
Happy Creating....
\



2 comments:

  1. OH MY! I love that you created a 4th monster! What a fun card-- they really do look furry! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

    And that shield is soooooooo fab! Perfect for a 16 year old:)

    I hope the twins enjoyed their special day:) Psalm 118:24

    ps... you should totally enter your creations for challenges!! And I hope you use up some of your stash-- it's fun! However, I can't lie-- it sometimes hurts to cut into my favorite paper:) But the end product is always something that I LOVE! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these are awesome but I really want to hug those monsters! Eeek, they are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete