Friday, July 12, 2013

Week 1 Day 3

So I am just getting to posting my cards for day 3 and 4 so I have 2 cards and I also need to do Day 4.  YIKES I am getting behind.   So here is Day 3.  I wanted to make something for my son who is leaving next week for the AirForce Special Forces training.  I love this Paper Smooches stamp set and dies.  They are so adorable.




 I used Velum as the middle wave so it looks like waves.  I also put velum in the circles.  I used the Brush Strokes stamp for the sun (I love this set for that).  The inside (not shown) says.  "More than all the drops in the ocean."  I can't send him any fancy cards while he is in basic so I wanted this one to be really fun.



Hope you like it.
Happy Creating.

2 comments:

  1. I really love the ocean you have created on this card, very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! This is absolutely WONDERFUL!!! Love the fish and your water is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete