Friday, July 12, 2013

Week 1 Day 4


Hi All,
Todays online class challenge was to make a card in 10 minutes.  Wow was this hard.  



I decided to go simple and use the #3 sketch for this one.  I used my Grunge stamp from Hero arts for the back ground and stamped it in Butter Bar from Hero Arts.
The paper and star sticker were both from a CTMH set called Stardust.  The card went together super fast.  I just adhered the paper square and the sticker.  Cut the banner and white embossed the sentiment.  
The inside has another little star with the Your the Bomb sentiment from Paper Smooches.  
I liked using the set of paper and stickers to make the card because it went together so quickly.  
Great challenge.  You all should try it.  It is really good to challenge yourself and get out of your comfort zone.

Happy Creating
Big Hugs

3 comments:

  1. Love your card, great take on the sketch. This challenge was fun, wasn't it? Esp. if you manage to pull it off, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Tracy!!! Guess what you are a winner on my blog. Super congrats. I will let you see what it was on my blog lol
    In the meantime can I get your address?
    Thanks so much, Kathy
    P.S. love your card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful design! Love your card (and the Swedish colors (-;! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete