Thursday, September 26, 2013

Wedding Shower

Hi All,
I am excited to share a couple of projects with you.  The first one is a wedding shower card I did for my soon to be sister.  I love the Paper Smooches set Royal Cuteness.  It is so fun for weddings, little girl cards and just plan wishing someone all they dream of kind of card.

So I wanted to use all of the stamps in the set but alas that was not possible.  So I decided to use a few to make it like a story from front of envelope to inside of the card.   So to have a bit of fun since it is my brother she is marrying I made him the from on the front of the envelope.  He is so cute and his crown has a bit of sparkly and I added the little heart and some more wink of stella to that.


Then you turn it over to open the envelope and there is a big smooch on the flap.  



 Of course then on the inside is the sentiment with a wand.  


And here is one last look at the card.  I added lots of sparkle to the dress and added rhinestones to the bottom of the dress and the crown because all Brides need sparkle.  




So much fun and She fell in love with the card.  Her knight in shining armor.  

Head to my next post for a look at the board I did for the shower.  It turned out really cute.

Don't forget to leave a comment and follow my blog for more fun creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment