Thursday, September 26, 2013

Wedding Shower Project

 Hi again,
Lots of posts today.

My soon to be sister found this great find at a swap meet and wanted to make it up for the Bridal Shower to have a countdown to the wedding day.  Since she says I am so crafty ( boy do I have her fooled ) She asked if I would come up with something.

Now this was not easy considering her favorite color is black. Yes black.  I couldn't make flowers or anything to decorate the board black so I fell back on her favorite flower a daisy.  At the wedding her brides maids will be wearing a champagne color so I thought champagne and pearls would be lovely together.


So this is the finished product.  I used my Cameo and cut out all different sized daisy's and layered them for the gorgeous effect.  I added pearls to the middle of each flower for an added wedding feel.

I cut all of the words out of white vinyl and just stuck them on like a sticker.  It ended up working out perfect and the Bride loved it (bonus).



So that was my project.  It was super fun and I think turned out pretty darn good.
Don't forget to comment and tell me what you think.   Thanks Happy Creating.

1 comment: