Thursday, August 29, 2013

PAPER SMOOCHES BLOG HOP


I am so excited for the new Paper Smooches Blog Hop and September release.  Anyone who follows me know Smooches are my all time favorite stamps and dies.  I think I have almost collected every set out. I have so much fun with their sets its ridiculous I should be working for them.  Anyway head over to the Paper Smooches bloghttp://papersmooches.blogspot.com and see what some of the wonderful designers have come up with.

There is a giveaway so make sure you leave comments.  Its such a great opportunity to see what others come up with and get your creative juices flowing.

On another note I have another card to share with you I will probably post it today or Sunday.  My daughter is coming to Salt Lake this weekend for College Volleyball.  This means I get to spend my whole weekend watching tournaments and seeing my girl do her thing.  So check back to see my new card.

Big Hugs To All!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment