Monday, August 19, 2013

Card Catch Up!!

Hey all,
I was having fun playing with some new inks and the "To the Point" stamp set from Avery Elle.  I made a few cards I wanted to share.


First there was this card.  (It doesn't have the set from Avery Elle) but I love love love this little Gecko Guy.  The gecko guy on the Insurance commercials kill me.  I love him to death.  Anyway, I used my grass die to cut the layered grass and colored the back ground with Broken China from Tim Holtz and lots of water.  Tied it up with a string and there you go.




 This card I did with the Avery Elle Stamp set.  I stamped the arrows in light neon colors (you can't see them very well)  Then I stamps the little stamp every other one.  I used the Many Thanks set from Paper Smooches for the sentiment.  This was not my favorite.  It worked though.




I liked this version better.  I did the same thing and stamped the arrows.  The pattern came out accidentally.  I was going to skip every other one and forgot and stamped the one right next to the other one. Opps,  so I ended up with this pattern which I actually like better.  I cut them out and mounted every other one on foam squares.  This sentiment was also from Paper Smooches.  I think this one turned out much better but I still am playing with other ideas.  I love stamping this stamp and then over it.  The possible color combos are endless.


Hope you like the cards.  Tell me which style you like better.  
Thanks for stopping by.  Happy creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment