Thursday, September 26, 2013

Online Card Class ~ Insider


Yes another post today, crazy I know.  

I started my Online Class with Kristina Werner and Jennifer McGuire and Oh what fun the class is and I have only watched the one day.  I wanted to get my creation up so I didn't get too far behind.  I love putting things on the inside of my cards so this class was perfect.  Lots of fun ideas.  

This is what I created. 

I really like doodlebug paper and accessories.  So I felt this was so fun to make.  You know when you have an idea and it just comes together perfect, well that was this card.  So easy and so fun.

I used a couple of different stamps.  The tag was from the new SSS release Medium tags and the Trick or Treat is from Lawn Fawn.  I fit perfect on the tag I was so happy.  I colored the candy corn with Copics and cut them out.  They are also from Lawn Fawn.  


On the inside I wanted the little bat from Paper Smooches Falling for You set.  I used an extra piece of paper from the card front and made the strip for my little bat to hang from and add the sentiment from the set.  A little Boo brad topped it off.  After I took the pics I decided to round the bottom right corner for a little interest and it looked great.




  

Fun card.  I wish all of my ideas came together this easy.  I can't wait to see what the class has in store for me today and what my brain will come up with to share with you.

Don't forget to comment and tell me what you think and follow me for more fun creations.
Happy Crafting. 

1 comment:

  1. I love your card so bright, and colorful...I too am taking the Insider class and it is fun learning all the new ideas and techniques...good luck in class. I have the same Trick or Treat Lawn Fawn set also...what a great set, and although it is such a small stamp set, I have seen and made a lot of cute ideas with such a cute little stamp set. That is what makes Lawn Fawn stand out so much don't you think? Best Wishes in class.....denacline88@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete