Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Birthday Cards

Hey guys I am finally getting a bit of time to post some of the cards I have been working on.  I have been super busy and have not had a chance to get things up.  I actually have 2 Birthday cards to share I made for family.

This one was super easy.  I cut the soccer ball on my silhouette and made it a top open card.  Added the banner and there you go.  Quick card for all of the soccer lovers.  


My next card was super fun to make.  I love copic coloring and I love this image from Saturated Canary.  Now I have a disclaimer.  I wish she had a one piece bathing suit on but I could not find one and this one is called Cali Girl.  My sister in law to be lives in Cali and she is as cute as this card.  She loves the beach and actually my brother proposed on the beach so I felt this was appropriate for her Birthday.  




I used some pattern paper from a 6x6 pack to make the waves.  The sentiment is from Fresh Squeezed Lemon.  They are one of my new favorite stamp designers.  (Smooches is still my #1) After I assembled everything I used my Wink of Stella pens to add a subtle shine to her hair and glossy accents on the glasses and phone.  To finish it off I added the little wood boat from Studio Calico and added a cute little heart.  I just love this card.  Makes me want to hit the beach post haste.  

No comments:

Post a Comment